Crowdfunding provides members, civilians & veterans, with the ability to raise small, or large, sums of money from groups of people to include friends, family, business owners, sponsors, and individual investors to help finance personal or start-up projects.
Crowdfunding vs Crowdsourcing
- Crowdfunding is the process of attaining money from a group, or groups, of people.
- Crowdsourcing is the process of sourcing skills, products, or information from a group, or groups, of people.
- Crowdfunding benefits military veterans needing to raise money who may not qualify for traditional funding offered through banks or other lending institutions.
- It also allows the fundraiser to leverage the power of the internet, social media, and social networks to tap into large pools of possible donors and greater exposure
Types of Crowdfunding Campaigns
- Fundraising by Crowdfunding – running campaign for raising funds.
- Product Purchase by Crowdfunding – funds are raised to purchase products from within a store.
- Target Goal
- Target Date
- Target Goal & Date
- Target Quantity
- Campaign Never Ends
- Perks Reward Options
- Perks created for crowdfunding campaigns
- Multiple perks allowed in each campaign
- Perk information contained within completion emails.
Additional Campaign Features
- Front-end & Back-end campaign submission
- Campaign extensions
- Anonymous name display for Contributors
- PayPal integration
- Woocommerce integration
How To Join
Note: Crowdfunding access is controlled via access to the Community membership which is controlled via subscription to the General Subscribers mailing list. Upon subscription a new member account is created with limited access to platform resources. ALL Members will have to perform the additional “human steps” needed to validate their accounts before being granted access to this and other platform resources. No Exceptions!