Preparing for an outside work-out or activity and in search of a custom-colored shirt to protect you from the sun, wind, and other outside elements? If so, then give our long sleeve rash guard shirts a try. These long-sleeve rash guards are custom colored to match the skin-tone of the average American Veteran. Tailored from a blend of polyester & spandex and designed with a moisture-wicking, quick-dry fabric, this extra-long slim-fitting skin-tone rash guard is designed to offer a 38 – 40 ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) blocking both UVA & UVB rays. In addition, the skin-tone colored rash guard is designed with flat ergonomic seams and is a bit longer to provide extra comfort & protection. So pick out your favorite colors, or designs, and match them with other American Veteran Apparel to include our skin-tone shorts & leggings.
– 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
– Fabric weight: 4.42 oz/yd² (150 g/m²).
– MaxDri moisture management & MicroBlok anti-microbial fabric.
– Four-way stretch sports mesh fabric
– Printed, cut, and hand-sewn.
– Comfortable form-fitting design.
– Overlock and cover stitch.
– Stock Location: USA & Europe.
– Shipping Availability: 3 – 5 days arrival on average after purchase.
– Price varies depending on the production technique, print placement, product color and size, taxes, and shipping.
– Contact with rough surfaces and/or velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
– Made on demand. No minimums.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
– No returns or exchanges on cut & sew apparel.
– Model is wearing size M.
– Height – 6.0 feet (183 cm) tall.
– Chest circumference 42.5" (108 cm).
– Waist circumference 33.5" (85 cm).