BAV (Black American Veteran) 1619 represents the controversial travels of the Black American Veteran in America, which began in the year 1619.
The BAV (Black American Veteran) cut & sewn custom skintone-colored men’s jogger sports our custom skintone-colored BAV 1619 (Black American Veteran) shield enclosed in our custom-designed BAV Unity Wreath which represents the various ethnic groups, or cultures associated with, or descended from, the Black American Veteran. The joggers also sports our custom Trails End ribbon with Africa nation paying tribute to perished Pan-African & Black American Veterans.
Our cut & sewn custom skintone-colored men’s joggers are made of a soft cotton blend material that’s both durable & comfortable when walking, running, lounging around the house, or at any event.
In addition, our cut & sewn men’s joggers posses a soft cotton-feel fabric face, presents a slim fit, come with practical pockets, an elastic waistband with a white drawstring making them capable of being worn for activewear or streetwear purposes.
These cut & sewn custom skintone-colored men’s active & streetwear joggers are a perfect match to our custom-design BAV 1619 skintone-colored unisex hoodies and other ethnic-inspired apparel & accessories housed under our new BAV Apparel & Accessories clothing line.
– 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane.
– Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²).
– Cut & Sewn.
– Brushed fleece fabric inside.
– Slim fit.
– Soft cotton-feel fabric face.
– Cuffed legs.
– Practical pockets.
– Elastic waistband with a white drawstring.
* XS: 13.12 oz
* S: 13.47 oz
* M: 13.9 oz
* L: 14.82 oz
* XL: 15.66 oz
* 2XL: 16.58 oz
* 3XL: 17.28 oz
– No minimums. Print on demand.
– Stock Location: USA, Europe, & Mexico.
– Shipping Availability: 3 – 5 days’ arrival on average after purchase.
– All products ship worldwide.
– Price varies depending on the production technique, print placement, product color and size, taxes, and shipping.
– The fulfillment location is set based on shipping destination, routing preferences, and stock availability.
– Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
– Use non-chlorine bleach, when necessary.
– No fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
– Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
– Do not area containing design (DTG Print).
– Do not dry clean.
There are no reviews yet.