The BAV 1619 Pan-Africa Homeland Shield represents the controversial travels of the Black American Veteran in America, which began in their homeland of Africa in 1619.
– African Unity Wreath – represents the strength of the African nation and its people.
– African Awareness Ribbon – represents awareness to the struggles & continued growth of the African Nation and its people.
Pan-African inspired design is on display in these camouflage BAV (Black American Veteran) 1619 Pan-African Homeland custom-designed cut & sewn men’s joggers.
The camouflage BAV (Black American Veteran) 1619 Pan-African Homeland custom-designed cut & sewn men’s jogger sports our all-over custom-designed BAV 1619 Africa Homeland shield enclosed in our custom-colored Pan-African Unity Wreath and comes in traditional colors used by the many Pan-African nations and those used to represent the "black liberation" movement commonly associated with the struggles of the Black American Veteran. These colors include:
– Black for the people of African ancestry & black liberation.
– Green for the fertility of African lands.
– Red for the Blood that unites all African descendants.
– Yellow for the "Richness" of the land, Intelligence of African people, and Warmth of the Sun.
These camouflage BAV (Black American Veteran) 1619 Pan-African Homeland custom-designed cut & sewn men’s joggers are made of a soft cotton blend material that’s both durable & comfortable when walking, running, at an event, or lounging around the house.
The fabric of our custom-designed cut & sewn camouflage BAV (Black American Veteran) 1619 Pan-African Homeland custom-designed cut & sewn men’s joggers are soft to the touch thanks to a unique cotton & polyester blend creating a comfortable relaxed fit. In addition, the joggers have a double-lined hood, drawstring, comfortable front pockets, and are capable of being worn for activewear or streetwear purposes.
So pick up a pair and match them with a our camouflage BAV (Black American Veteran) 1619 Pan-African Homeland custom-designed cut & sewn unisex hoodies, hats, and other custom African & Black American Veteran apparel, products, and accessories TODAY!
– 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane.
– Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
– Brushed fleece fabric inside.
– Double-lined hood with design on both sides.
– Soft cotton-feel fabric face.
– White or black drawstrings.
– Unisex style.
– Overlock seams.
– Custom inside label.
– Nice feel.
– Satisfied with purchase!
* XS: 13.12 oz
* S: 13.47 oz
* M: 13.9 oz
* L: 14.82 oz
* XL: 15.66 oz
* 2XL: 16.58 oz
* 3XL: 17.28 oz
– No minimums. Print on demand.
– Stock Location: USA, Europe, & Mexico.
– Shipping Availability: 3 – 5 days’ arrival on average after purchase.
– All products ship worldwide.
– Price varies depending on the production technique, print placement, product color and size, taxes, and shipping.
– The fulfillment location is set based on shipping destination, routing preferences, and stock availability.
– Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
– Use non-chlorine bleach, when necessary.
– No fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
– Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
– Do not area containing design (DTG Print).
– Do not dry clean.