The American Veteran is all about Diversity, Inclusion, & Unity and that’s what’s embodied in these cut & sewn custom skintone colored men’s joggers.
These cut & sewn custom skintone colored men’s active & streetwear Joggers are a perfect match to our custom skintone colored unisex hoodies and other ethnic-inspired apparel & accessories.
Our cut & sewn custom skintone colored men’s joggers are made of a soft cotton blend material that’s both durable & comfortable when walking, running, lounging around the house, or at any event.
Sporting a custom colored design, our cut & sewn men’s joggers posses a soft cotton-feel fabric face, presents a slim fit, come with practical pockets, an elastic waistband with a white drawstring, and are capable of being worn for activewear or streetwear purposes. So pick up a pair and match them with our custom-designed hoodies, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and other custom American Veteran apparel, products, and accessories TODAY!
– 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane.
– Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²).
– Cut & Sewn.
– Brushed fleece fabric inside.
– Slim fit.
– Soft cotton-feel fabric face.
– Cuffed legs.
– Practical pockets.
– Elastic waistband with a white drawstring.
* XS: 13.12 oz
* S: 13.47 oz
* M: 13.9 oz
* L: 14.82 oz
* XL: 15.66 oz
* 2XL: 16.58 oz
* 3XL: 17.28 oz
– No minimums. Print on demand.
– Stock Location: USA, Europe, & Mexico.
– Shipping Availability: 3 – 5 days’ arrival on average after purchase.
– All products ship worldwide.
– Price varies depending on the production technique, print placement, product color and size, taxes, and shipping.
– The fulfillment location is set based on shipping destination, routing preferences, and stock availability.
– Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
– Use non-chlorine bleach, when necessary.
– No fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
– Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
– Do not area containing design (DTG Print).
– Do not dry clean.
There are no reviews yet.